Do you have the ambition to become legendary and do you have a degree from a university or a university of applied sciences? If the answer to both questions is ‘yes’, then we challenge you to participate in our Young Talent Traineeship. In this custom made program – created with the best IT-trainers of the Netherlands – you will lay the foundation for a career in IT.
Once you join as a Young Professional at True Legends, you immediately start a graduate program of up to 24 months. The traineeship kicks off with a bootcamp: one month of intense IT-training, together with your fellow trainees. This track consists of both an IT-specialism – which we decide together beforehand – and personal development and related coaching. The job of an IT-specialist asks for more than just knowledge, after all. After this bootcamp you get to work in one of the best companies in the Netherlands, you’ll receive a more in depth training in your specialism and you will further develop your personal skills. During this deployment you will be trained on the job and you will be coached by, amongst others, your personal Talent Manager of True Legends. You will specialise yourself in one field, which could be either Business Performance, Business & IT or Development & Operations. After a maximum of two years you get the opportunity to make a transition to the company you’re working for, or you can continue your career at True Legends.
You do need to realise that you don’t just become a professional at True Legends. We will undergo a joint procedure to determine if you can make the difference in the balance between Business and IT for True Legends and its running projects. Because of this, it is very important for you to stipulate in your motivational letter why you fit in with IT, where your affinity for IT stems from and how you intend to make a difference in the world of IT.
What do we ask of a Legend?
Legends are high potentials who have completed a degree on either a university or a university of applied sciences and who are willing to develop themselves further in the dynamic field of IT. Affinity with both IT and secondment is also very important. We expect our candidates to be eager to learn and willing to develop themselves both on a personal and a professional level. They are willing to travel within the Netherlands and are willing to work for several clients. The future legend is motivated to start with a challenging and intense fulltime training program of three weeks, after which he or she will be deployed to clients.
The requirements for a legend:
• A diploma of a university or a university of applied sciences, specialisation is not important;
• Willingness to temporarily go ‘back to school’, to develop yourself again both on a personal level and in a new area of expertise;
• Interest in and affinity with IT and secondment;
• Available to start now or on short term;
• Either has a driver’s license or is willing to achieve this;
• 0-3 years of work experience;
• Be able to hand over a Declaration about Behaviour (VOG);
• Willingness to travel within the Netherlands, or even willingness to move.
• You have an analytical mind;
• You are inquisitive and curious;
• You dare to take steps, to fall and to get back up again;
• You are honest and responsible;
• You are a teamplayer;
• You can move outside of your comfort zone;
• You speak both Dutch and English fluently, both oral and written.
What does True Legends have to offer?
• A traineeship of up to 24 months, including a three week bootcamp (depending on your chosen specialism) on the balance between Business & IT or Development; after the traineeship there are many opportunities to grow and become a consultant;
• The traineeship has a tailor-made training program, where you, depending on your specialisation, will follow courses aimed at getting certifications;
• The bootcamp is an intense period during which there is also room for personal development and during which you will receive your first in-depth classes on your specialisation;
• There will be the career opportunity to become a consultant or perhaps even enroll in one of the management positions, such as project manager or supervisor within a development team;
• An excellent salary with rapid salary increases, linked to achieved training milestones;
• Bonus plans linked to entrepreneurship and development;
• Lease car or public transport compensation (NS business card);
• Various opportunities to develop on personal, subject content and subject method level;
• During the traineeship a talent manager as coach, but also heaps of attention for further career development;
• Interesting and fun staff events, like the annual ski trip and the friday afternoon drinks;
Opportunities to aid with the growth and development of the organisation
Share this job opening